LTH: Lost


Recently I've not been feeling quite myself lately. I've let my anxieties engulf my body, locking myself away and distancing myself from people I love. 

I've tried to reassure my worries, writing what solutions there are or just distract myself but there just doesn't seem to be anything that works for me right now. I keep telling myself it's okay to be in a rut, and you have to have the sad days to appreciate the good days but at the moment it is just really effecting me. I overthink every issue in my life. 

I'm trying to do my best, keeping a smile on my face and talk to people but the latter is proving difficult. I feel so alone and isolated. I feel like nobody is really there for me, even though I'm surrounded with people I still feel so alone.

I've lost all motivation with university work, friends, going out and just general life. I feel guilty about doing this, which sends me into a deeper sad bubble that I am really struggling to get out of. Even if I force myself to do these things, I just feel a lot of empty and just feel like I shouldn't be doing it.

I don't want my posts to be negative but I was hoping maybe this could be some sort of release and maybe I'd feel a little better by releasing my emotions into my small corner of the internet. Also because I feel like there is always the good stuff that people post but life isn't like that. Even if you think you are better, you can crash again and you shouldn't feel like you've let yourself down. Because, realistically you're not going to be happy all the time. 

I feel like this post is contradictory to my last post, but maybe poetical? I feel like that's something I need to hear from someone and maybe I don't feel like I'm getting.


I'm hoping writing this post, I'll get my blogging mojo back and bring consistent content again.

Remember guys, it's okay to have a sad day (just need to remind myself of that too sometimes)

- Meg

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts